[Asterisk-Users] Soft SIP phones (with RING !!)

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Fri May 16 00:49:41 MST 2003

Hi,

You can try Actiontec's USB InternetPhoneWizard... then you can use your
regular phone (corded or cordless) for both Internet and PSTN calls, with
Call Waiting functionalities betwem them too.
The phone will ring for Internet calls too and you can use the phone
keyboard to dial using DTMF.
I don't know if it works with X-Lite (I just ordered one and I still wait
another two weeks for delivery), but I think it can be supported directly by
the Asterisk software.

Someone from this list have used it  with Asterisk and/or a software SIP
phone?

Best regards,
Dan