[Asterisk-Users] Echo heard by person receiving call

Richard Scobie r.scobie at clear.net.nz
Thu May 15 23:14:46 MST 2003

Thanks Mark,

I have been scratching my head for the last couple of days, wondering
why I could not get echo can. to work, because page 51 of the draft
manual says:

echocancel: Disable or enable echo cancellation. In almost every
configuration it is recommended that this be left on (or left unstated,
as the default is always on.)

I had thus not added the echocancel= in zapata.conf

Once I did, mec3 is doing a great job.

Regards,

Richard