[Asterisk-Users] fxs no dial tone on my USB device

Cristian Rodriguez inube at telus.net
Thu May 15 21:20:07 MST 2003

Ok I got me an intermitent dial tone...  I have to unplug the usb cable in
and out when it goes and then it only comes back sometimes.

Sometimes all I get from the phone is a chirping sound.

Here is what is happening now.  Call comes in.. Partly rings at the
extension and then asterisk has a heart attack and dies.

I cant call out nor can I check the voicemail.

Slow and steady wins the race...

Cris