[Asterisk-Users] Echo heard by person receiving call

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Thu May 15 11:00:26 MST 2003

hi derek,

you might want to play with rxgain and txgain. it seems
that you experience an echo that is caused by the mic of your
phone picking up the audio from the speaker of your phone.
try adjusting the rxgain.

regards
kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net