[Asterisk-Users] Echo heard by person receiving call

Derek Beaumont jerkface2098 at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 11:42:16 MST 2003

Problem:  When calling a long distance number through iconnecthere, the
phone making the call (attacked to my asterisk box) heard everything fine.
However, the phone on the receiving end will hear an echo about 250 - 500ms
after speaking.

So far, I have tried the following to solve the problem:
Recompiled Zaptel with all of the different echo cancellation algorithms
Adjusted the echo cancellation level in zapata.conf (for each algorithm)
Swore at my computer

Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Is this a problem caused by iconnecthere?

My hardware:
X100P
TDM10B

Thanks for reading my post