[Asterisk-Users] Semi-ot: voip provider with 800-service?

James H. Cloos Jr. cloos at jhcloos.com
Thu May 15 10:56:26 MST 2003

|> Semi-offtopic, Anyone know of voip providers who can provide
|> tollfree number service?  E.g. route 800-xxx numbers to our * ?

They don't (yet?) offer VOIP, but kall8.com offers toll free numbers
for as little as USD 1 per month, plus usage and taxes, routable to
any US PSTN number you want.  You can set up call plans via their web
site, have their voice-mail system email your messages, etc.  They
can bill monthly to a credit card or you can prepay via check.

Combine that with a PSTN to VOIP gateway and you are set.

-JimC