[Asterisk-Users] Nortel i2004 IP Phones

The Traveller traveler at xs4all.nl
Tue May 13 04:32:15 MST 2003

Yo,

I'm not sure about the firmware, but it would be way cool if * supported
this Meridian-protocol.  Not only because it could then talk to the phones,
but also because it could then talk to a Meridian.  :-)

Unfortunately, it's probably all proprietry and I don't think we'll see
a channel-driver for it.

   Grtz,

     Oliver