[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail2

steve steve at szmidt.org
Mon May 12 14:12:13 MST 2003

On Monday 12 May 2003 15:45, Mark Spencer wrote:
> > If you do the latter can you then please say "last message is
> > #" before the jump?
>
> Well, I would probably be able to say "message #" before playing
> it or "last message" or something, but i don't have a prompt for
> "last message is #".
>
> Mark

Hmm, I don't know how the other messages came about. Don't you have
a woman around who could speak them?

I see someone is offering to pay for it and so on. I've never paid
to have voicemail recordings, just used the best sounding female
around...

I recorded my msg using high quality settings using record and then
converted that to gsm. Sounds great. What am I missing?

Steve