[Asterisk-Users] Gastman compile errors

carhill asterisk phoneserver account asterisk at carhil.com
Mon May 12 14:05:22 MST 2003

I seem to be encountering a problem with the db.h file when compiling
gastman. Incorrect definitions for functions and so on. Here are the errors:

If I don't copy the db.h from asterisk source to the include directory
of gastman I get:

	gui.c:31:16: db.h: No such file or directory

If I do then I get:

	gui.c:743: too many arguments to function

This is for the line:

	if (!(res = db->get(db, NULL, &key, &data, 0))) {

in gui.c.

There are not that many arguments in the db.h file for that function.
There are only four in db.h. Am I using the wrong db.h? If so, where do
I get the right one? Other compile problem lead me to believe I have the
wrong db.h. What's the deal? Thanks for the time.

Running Mandrake 9.1 on Intel. Latest CVSs on all things related to
asterisk.

Jim Friedeck