[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-Redhat 9 install guide.

Wade Weppler weppler at wwworks-inc.com
Mon May 12 10:16:04 MST 2003

In case anyone is interested in this guide, or other information that has
been posted to this list or IRC, I've put together a website with a
collection of (hopefully) helpful information, including some hardware
testing results that we've done inhouse with Asterisk.

If there's interest in the site, I'll add some interactive scripts so users
can post their own hardware reviews.

For any other feature requests or comments, please send me an e-mail
offlist.

Thanks,

Wade Weppler