[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail2

Dave Packham dave.packham at utah.edu
Sun May 11 21:34:44 MST 2003

That would be nice.....  then we could migrate in our OCTEL users with less pain.  :)
and our ROLM users etc.....  be able to match the exact keys for the other systems and leave the unused key to access other cool stuff

I also  like the idea of being able to modify the email and maybe adding an url to the exact message or at least the webmail server etc??

Dave

Anyone considered making the voicemail buttons customisable in the conf
file? This would make it easier for people who are moving from a different
voicemail system to keep the same buttons for the same option as the old
system.

Perhaps something like:
exten => 1,PlayMessage
exten => 4,PreviousMessage,1
exten => 5,PausePlayback
exten => 6,NextMessage,1
exten => 7,DeleteMessage
exten => 9,ExitSystem

with different 'contexts' for the different 'modes'... ie, the above would
be for 'PlayMessage' but you might have another section for Options and
another for Folders etc...

Regards,
Adam