[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail2

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Sun May 11 09:53:08 MST 2003

Folder selection is fine now :-)  Like another user, I found that the
"goodbye" when exiting voicemail using the # key has gone missing (this is
from cvs of 20 minutes ago).

I've been using * for my voicemail for a month or so now and the only
adverse comment I've had from callers is that the 'beep' isn't long enough
- so I'd vote for programmable beep duration as a further feature.

  Iain

--On Saturday, May 10, 2003 13:33:50 -0500 Mark Spencer