[Asterisk-Users] Wireless IP phone for *PBX

Humberto Atristain V. hatristain at megahospedaje.com
Sat May 10 16:42:26 MST 2003

Dear Guys,

One of my customers ask me for a Wireless IP PBX,  well the Asterisk fits IP
PBX, But what about Wireless, ans also portable, a very special cutomer :)

1.-one possible solution is a PDA with one of those SIp softphones but VERY
EXPENSIVE for the PDA

2.- a fxs channel bank and lots of Panasonic like wireless phone but the
question is
       1.- can my customer use all the features of the Aasterisk on those
phones

3.- to have a wireless portable ip phone symbol has one and I`ve found this
(FYI...) http://www.wifiphone.org
    I dont know if it`s expensive I`ll call Monday Morning but, do you think
it may work with the features of Asterisk with not much effort? or somebody
out there have tested this phone.

4.- Somebody out there has another solution to this requierement.

Regards

Humberto

Humberto Atristain V.

Humberto Atristain V.