[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail2

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Sat May 10 10:55:44 MST 2003

Here's a bug ....

I have voicemail set up so that dialling 40 from an internal phone goes
straight to check voicemail with Voicemailmain.

I currently have no voicemails.  With Voicemailmain, selecting option 2
(change folder) lists the folders sequentially so that a new folder can be
selected.  With Voicemailmain2, that menu is absent and * simply utters
"work messages" before returning to the previous menu.

  Iain

--On Saturday, May 10, 2003 11:17:39 -0500 Mark Spencer