[Asterisk-Users] All station page and operator console....

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Sat May 10 07:48:18 MST 2003

>>Station page is not supported yet, as normal analog phones do not
>>support that and there is no signalling method for it.
There maybe some hope here, on the pc based Altigen/Telvanatage system
some how the Analog ADSI PT 390/480 have have exposed an intercom feature
http://www.sayson.com/sayson_tec/altitouch_plus.htm

Some investigation has been done in this area and the belief is that this
ability
can all be done through adsi programming when using fully a unlocked
390/480.

Mark might be able to comment on this, I think he has had some contact with
experienced ADSI developers who know how to do this.