[Asterisk-Users] DBget and DBput in extensions.conf

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Fri May 9 08:42:47 MST 2003

> So what do you need to do that you can't do with DBput and
> DBget?

Its more that I want to know what I can do with it rather than saying that I can't do somthing.. :)

Thats why I was asking about the database structure.. In MySQL you define a table structure to store the data, is it the same for DB1?? or is it simply var=value where var can be anything and value can be anythiing??