[Asterisk-Users] ISDN2e card

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Fri May 9 03:01:04 MST 2003

Morning BRI people,

adding TEI management to libPRI is not the only necessary thing.
Remember that zaptel only eats 64kbit channels, but our friendly
BRI D channel is only 16kbit (same for the E channel). The next
problem comes with the fact that the hfc-pci fifos contain plain
data where zaptel would like HDLC data.
And after all that, euroisdn on a BRI is still a bit different
(but not much) compared to euroisdn on a PRI.
That's why 2 weeks are a bit short for it. I am already working
on this, not just for a hfc-pci zaptel driver, but for a zaptel
multiBRI card. :-)

regards
kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET Internet-Services & Software-Development GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
mobile:	+49 160 7503372
email:	kpj at junghanns.net