[Asterisk-Users] Configuration for ATA186 behind a NAT?

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Fri May 9 01:05:43 MST 2003

Brian,

The ATA 186 doesn't have to register with * - I have mine set up with fixed
addresses and just use sections like this for each interface:

[cisco]
type=friend
username=cisco
insecure=yes
secret=!x!x!
host=ata186.myhome.net
callerid="Iain" <10>
canreinvite=no

You don't need the nat option unless your * box is behind a separate
firewall.

  Iain

--On Friday, May 9, 2003 2:10 am -0500 Brian Capouch <brianc at palaver.net>