AW: [Asterisk-Users] Exclude prefixes

Pauline Middelink middelink at polyware.nl
Wed May 7 23:24:13 MST 2003

On Wed, 07 May 2003 around 16:31:24 +0200, Christoph Frei wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thomas Haeger wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >Can anybody help me with this ?
> >
> >i have following entries in my extensions.conf:
> >

> >[demo]
> >
> >exten => _.,1,Dial,Modem/g1:${Exten}
> >exten => _.,2,Congestion
> >

> >I think this should make it possible to dial every number over the Modem/g1
> >line.
> >But some prefixes like 0190 etc. should better not be possible.
> >

> >How can i exclude especially prefixes ?
> >
> try this:
>
> [demo]
>
> exten => _0190.,1,Congestion
>
> exten => _.,1,Dial,Modem/g1:${Exten}
> exten => _.,2,Congestion

Guys, this wont work in all case. The shorter regular
expression will match first. Just ran headlong into this
problem when connecting to a PABX which sents digit after
digit instead of the entire number in one go.

    Met vriendelijke groet,
        Pauline Middelink
--
GPG Key fingerprint = 2D5B 87A7 DDA6 0378 5DEA  BD3B 9A50 B416 E2D0 C3C2
For more details look at my website http://www.polyware.nl/~middelink