[Asterisk-Users] To Ring or not to Ring

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Wed May 7 12:38:10 MST 2003

ok,
(assuming you have your cross connects and signalling setup right in the
bank - ie T1 ds0-1 connected to the first fxs interface)

say you ring out on zap1, phone plugged into the first fxs interface does
nothing, however try picking it up anyway, are you connected to the
asterisk channel at that point ?

if so you likely have a bad ring generator.