[Asterisk-Users] SIP configuration question

William Walsh william at wxw.org
Wed May 7 12:19:58 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 07:39, Derek Beaumont wrote:
> So basically, it's impossible to make a call using an analog phone and SIP?

No, I do it every day.  * registers to my FWD (fwd.pulver.com) account,
and sends the calls to extension 3 in the [from-sip] context.  I have my
dial plan set so that calls prefixed with a 71 (_71.) are routed via SIP
to FWD's service.  I have an analog phone hooked up to the * box via the
TDM400P card.

--
William Walsh <william at wxw.org>
Jabber: william at wxw.biz