[Asterisk-Users] IAXTEL toll-free gateway

Matt McIntyre mamcinty at uncg.edu
Tue May 6 20:15:29 MST 2003

I just tried that and it doesn't work for me. I don't where the bad luck
is coming from.

I get the same error:

-- Called blah:blahblah at iaxtel.com/18002255288 at iaxtel
    -- Call accepted by 216.207.245.47 (format 2)
    -- Format for call is 2
    -- IAX[demo]/2 is circuit-busy
  == Everyone is busy at this time
    -- Hungup 'IAX[demo]/2'