[Asterisk-Users] delta three account to Transfer to outside p hone number.

Steve Radich stever at bitshop.com
Fri May 2 21:22:49 MST 2003

I'm guessing you aren't on a digital line (i.e. POTS).  If that's the case
you'll have problems sometimes that the dial tone isn't there as fast as it
dials.

I forget the pause character (p? It seems like that was pulse not pause).

I'd break this into 2 steps, answer and announce something - make sure you
are answering fine.

Step 2 - Dial via ZAP and hopefully then you know which half is failing.  If
the zap you may need the pause, or a few pauses if 9 gets you an outside
line or something.

Steve Radich - Colocation / Virtual Dedicated / Dedicated Servers
BitShop, Inc. - http://www.bitshop.com - $149/month colo special