[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-Redhat 9 install guide.

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Fri May 2 10:50:03 MST 2003

The list has a message size limit of 40K and the guide is larger than that..

I agree with the 40K size limit on the list because I don't want the to have my mailbox, I am sure everyone else as well, to explode when people start posting huge emails..

Hence the reason I said that if anyone wanted the install guide I would send it to them..

I have also sent it to Mark (An older revision now.) and left it to his descresion as to whether he made it available on the Asterisk or Digium web sites..

Later..