[Asterisk-Users] SIP Peers unreachable

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri May 2 10:33:11 MST 2003

I would suggest firing up "tethereal port 5060" on the command line
in a different window and see if your SIP requests are making it to
the destination device when you create a call.  If you don't have
tethereal, get the "ethereal" packages and install them.

Remove the "qualify" lines until you get things working.

Launch asterisk with "asterisk -vvvgc" to look at some additional
debugging information when attempting to dial.

What happens when you dial 444 from one of your phones?

JT