[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and unknown codecs and GSM

Darran Wilson darranwil at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 00:25:51 MST 2003

Somewhat along these same lines, I'm using MS Netmeeting to call the demo
"time" and I get no sound or very bad sound when I manually select ulaw in
NM.  I can connect in OpenPhone , hear the call perfectly, and see that is
is using different codecs.  Is there a way to give a priority to which
codecs asterisk uses?

darran