[Asterisk-Users] modem.conf i4l issues

Stefano Finetti ssfinetti at lynxautomotive.it
Mon Mar 31 07:33:47 MST 2003

Ok, another little step done.

Now, I can place calls from both SIP and h323 phones to an outside line.
Works fine, audio is good, latency null. good.

But...

If I call from outside to *, I hear the IVR, i can check voicemail, i can
call extensions, with a problem:

If I call an extension assigned to a SIP phone (I use eStara SoftPhone),
everithing is fine and goes ok, it is possibile to speak, hold, and so.

If I call the extension assigned to the Cisco 7905 H323 phone, it rings, but
if I raise the handset, on the outside line I still hear the phone ringing,
and, if i check on the *CLI> i see nothing about the answer from the 7905.

I was wondering about an oh323.conf error in my configuration, but I can't
say what error and where...

(i use asterisk-oh323 from inaccessnetworks)

--
Stefano Finetti
Technical Coordinator
ssfinetti at lynxautomotive.it