[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk] SNOM and Cisco Hold and Transfer

Pertti Pikkarainen ppik at lanwan.fi
Sun Mar 30 13:46:02 MST 2003

I have used SNOM's transfer.
The procedure is different from  # transfer.
At least this worked:
- you put a call on hold
- dial the extensions number ( destination )
- when you get a reply you hit the XFER button ( becomes visible
on SNOM200's display ).

With # transfer,  I won't know if there was anybody to receive the transfer,
will I.

-- Pertti