[Asterisk-Users] kphone registration failures

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Fri Mar 28 21:59:21 MST 2003

Eric Wieling wrote:> Try commeting out the username= and secret= and set the
> host=dynamic.  If that works you can try adding them back in.

That did work!!

But (sigh. . . ) on to the next problem.  Asterisk doesn't like the SIP
messages that kphone is sending:

WARNING[114696]: File chan_sip.c, Line 1431 (process_sdp): Error in
codec string 'a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000'

I get the two interfaces bridged together, but I get silence going from
the kphone side to the asterisk side. . .

Tweak asterisk, I wonder, or tweak kphone?

Thanks.

B.