[Asterisk-Users] CDR ??

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Fri Mar 28 08:14:17 MST 2003

Hi,

I see in /ect/asterisk there is a cdr_mysql.conf to configure the CDR logging to a MySQL DB..

I have a couple of questions..

1. Where do I find the DB schema to create the DB? (may be a good idea to add this to the top of the .conf file in the cvs so that it is easy to find for amyone wanting to set it up.. Just a thought.)

2. Are there any req's to making this work? (apart from, I assume, having the mysql client installed on the * box..)

I also read in the archives that CDR logging could be done to a CSV file, How and where is this setup and configured?

Thanks..