[Asterisk-Users] How could I get * from CVS if I am not on the Linuxplatform?

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 28 03:34:22 MST 2003

Just get this nice warm friendly cvs GUI wrapper & youll feel right at home
it just integrates with window explorer
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tortoisecvs/TortoiseCVS-1-2-2.exe

run the exe, then just right click on a dir in window exploder & select CVS checkout
& fill in the nice form flds :)