[Asterisk-Users] SIP module load error

Σταμάτης Κεκές skekes at pylones.gr
Fri Mar 28 01:32:45 MST 2003

Hello everybody.

I have a test box with asterisk and till now I have successfuly made it
work with iax.
I'm trying to load the SIP module in order to test SIP with msn
messenger but without any success.
In my modules conf when I have :

chan_sip.so=yes

The asterisk service starts but it does not load any SIP module. When I
remove that line and I place a line after the chan_modem.so which is the
following :

load chan_sip.so

then I recieve the following lines in my /var/log/asterisk/messages :

Mar 28 10:00:57 WARNING[1024]: File loader.c, Line 212
(ast_load_resource): /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/chan_sip.so: undefined
symbol: ast_moh_stop
Mar 28 10:00:57 WARNING[1024]: File loader.c, Line 319 (load_modules):

What happens with that ?
Is there any solution for that ?