[Asterisk-Users] Problem Recording GSM file

steve steve at szmidt.org
Thu Mar 27 21:43:59 MST 2003

On Thursday 27 March 2003 13:23, Michael K. Rodriguez wrote:
> This the error I receive when I try to record a GSM file

I don't know if this applies to your situation, but I get much
better quality if I record using record (22k sampling) and then
using sox to convert it to gsm. Here is my script:

#!/bin/sh
# convert wav recordings to gsm
InFile=$1
sox -V $InFile.wav -w -r 8000 -g $InFile.gsm

--

Steve Szmidt
HTML in e-mail is not safe. It let's spammers know to spam you more,