[Asterisk-Users] * + Codecs + Hardphones??

Jared Smith jsmith at drgutah.com
Thu Mar 27 14:37:48 MST 2003

That's my question exactly... How many concurrent calls can I run over
G.729 before I have to go out and buy a bigger processor?  Does anyone
have some data?  I've heard rumors on IRC, but I'd rather have some
"real world" data...

(Maybe I'll have to try it myself!  Mark, is it possible to get the
G.729 code on a trial basis?)

Jared Smith