[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe PIN functionality

Matthew Farley asterisk at wheatstate.net
Thu Mar 27 10:22:43 MST 2003

My asterisk system is now working wonderfully (thanks to all of you for
your invaluable contribution to the software world and your assistance
on this list)!

Enough of that... On to my current issue. MeetMe is working just fine in
a basic sense, but when I try to assign a PIN to a conference room, it
seems to make no difference in the result (the caller is placed in the
conference without being asked to enter a PIN).

My extension definition for the conference room looks like this:

exten => 8600,1,Wait,1
exten => 8600,2,Playback(wstconfbeta)
exten => 8600,3,Meetmecount,8600
exten => 8600,4,Meetme,8600|p|1234

My meetme.conf looks like:

conf => 8600

Have I messed up somewhere in the config for this, or is there something
not quite right with the PIN functionality of MeetMe? Any advice you can
offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matthew Farley
asterisk at wheatstate.net