[Asterisk-Users] Linux distro fixation?

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at skannet.com.ng
Thu Mar 27 03:50:10 MST 2003

> >> Your resources were actually some feedback and run-time results
> >> of the software. We get lots of these and help us make it better.
> >

> > I beg to differ.. Before I got pissed off and hacked my own H.323
> > driver, I sent at least 6 patches and many many many email questions to
>
> Sorry, no patches ever received.
>
> > you guys directly and I never got a single response. You only responded
>
> I responded to all (or at least most of) your emails.

Are you you folks now ready to work together, or you still want to argue
like kids over candy? We would not want to play arbitrator on the list,
because that will be a great dis-service to the wonderful work being done
by Kram and the others, including of course you two. You will not not know
the spead and base of * or how much you folks are contributing, to putting
voice over a lot of IP networks. Please grow-up and work together. Its a
pain not having H323 support out of the codes check out of CVS.

Need we say more?

Sunday A. Folayan
General Data Engineering Services Ltd [SKANNET]
18b, Oshin Rd, Kongi Bodija Ibadan, Nigeria
 Email:	sfolayan at skannet.com.ng
 Voice:	+234-2-8105156 Fax: +234-2-8105156x221
-------

I don't get lost, everyone tell me where to go!