[Asterisk-Users] Latest CVS build/SIP MWI indicator stays on...

Lenny Tropiano asterisk at icus.com
Wed Mar 26 15:37:45 MST 2003

As I said in a followon message, the new behavior for "MWI: yes" (new+old)
is not really standard behavior in voicemail systems.

Yes, sip debug said:

Message-Waiting: yes
Voicemail: 0/3

Personally allowing for the "Voicemail: 0/3" for SIP implementations that
support that is fine, but I think the MWI light should only go on if there
are NEW UNLISTENED to messages.