[Asterisk-Users] Interfacing with Asterisk from PHP

Warren Bird woblit_ at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:26:02 MST 2003

Hi Roy,

I have taken a look at Gastman, but unfortunately it always crashes as soon
as a call comes through. So not too much help.

I see that there is an Asterisk Management System that uses a TCP Port setup
in one of the conf files. Is there any documentation on this Management
Interface, for instance all the commands that can be issued through this
interface?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Warren Bird.