[Asterisk-Users] Reserving a minimum qty of channels

Ivar van de Pieterman ivar at providia.nl
Mon Mar 24 04:34:11 MST 2003

We have two vrs applications running on the same PRI, on different
phonenumbers. All our traffic is incoming only.

To make sure one application will not eat all the channels, I'd like to
reserve a minimum of channels available per application. I don't want to
give each app a fixed number of channels, bcz it could be a waste of
resources.

I've tried to find some more info about this in the current docs, but
without success.

Anyone ever tried this? Could you give me a direction where to look?

Thanks, Ivar.