[Asterisk-Users] Channel Bank FXS Questions

Bruce Ferrell bferrell at baywinds.org
Sat Mar 22 23:33:33 MST 2003

It depends on the make of channel bank.  The ones I'm most familier with
(tellabs/NT D3/D4), have amphenol connectors on the chassis and those
connectors feed to the cards/modules through the channel bank backplane
connectors.  Cable from the bank to some kind of distribution point...
Punchdown, wirewrap (yeah, wirewrap!) whatever and you're done.  Ahh for
the days of butterfly tools.

:)

Bruce Ferrell