[Asterisk-Users] SIP Softphone Echo!!

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Sat Mar 22 00:45:01 MST 2003

I am using a plantronics headset.. so as far as I know the echo is not
being caused by the mic picking up what is coming out of the headphones.

I have looked at all the settings in the software and I can't find any
echo cancellation features..

Oh well, guess its time to look for another SoftPhone... :)