[Asterisk-Users] SIP and NAT - more

denon denon at denon.cx
Fri Mar 21 23:52:12 MST 2003

Thanks -- I didn't realize that needed to be set.  It works now, but
there's a horrible echo on the sip client side. (I dont know about the
other side, as I havent called any humans yet :)

I don't, however, hear an echo when I call voicemail or such .. so I'm
assuming it's something with the bridging?

I didn't know of any echo cans that need to be enabled for sip - are there?
The PSTN line its connecting out on has echocan and whenbridged enabled.

Here's an example of one of the pstns, they're all built the same, using an
Adtran 750 channel bank with current firmware (actually, the last release,
which was considered the most stable by most):
context => pstn1
signalling => fxs_ks
amaflags => documentation
echocancel=yes