[Asterisk-Users] iconnecthere 480 error: is there a workaround?

Luke Howard lukeh at PADL.COM
Fri Mar 21 16:59:54 MST 2003

>GSM works but the voice quality is absolutely terrible. This is the
>case with or without the 7777 prefix. (Did anyone ever figure out
>whether 7777 is a toggle?)

One thing I didn't realise until reading the new documentation is that
the codec list is in order of preference. So, if there's an advantage
to advertising GSM without actually employing it (can't imagine why,
but...) then this is how to do it.

Interestingly, iConnectHere seems to be letting me make calls now. It
does seem rather tepermental! At least incoming calls appear to work,
I can always make outgoing calls over the local PSTN...

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | PADL Software Pty Ltd | www.padl.com