[Asterisk-Users] Config??

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Fri Mar 21 13:26:18 MST 2003

I only have one context at this point, I am still getting
my head around the basics before I venture into multiple
contexts and macros and all the more advanced stuff..

I am running it ./asterisk -vvc but did not see any error
that pointed to the problem..

I guess the main thing is that its working..

Thanks for your thoughts..