[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Website Theme

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Fri Mar 21 08:24:08 MST 2003

Dear Asterisk Community,

Due to the loss of our dear CVS and database server, the fact that the old
asterisk web site was pretty lame anyway, and that collectively, we have
the web skills of a C programmer, we decided maybe it would be a good idea
to invite the Asterisk community to submit themes for an Asterisk web
site.

We are looking for something creative, bold, and fun.

Like Asterisk, the web site should be easy to use, informative, and all
around cool.  Of course, like Asterisk it should also be very poorly
documented.  Oh wait, nevermind that last part.

So, if you've been excited about Asterisk, but aren't a coder, and have
been thinking "What can I do to contribute?" but the idea of writing
documentation just doesn't float your boat...  Here's your chance:

Rules and Guidelines:

1) All submissions, questions, and comments concerning the contest must be
sent to webmaster at digium.com.
2) Submissions will need to be disclaimed or copyright assigned to digium
3) Digium reserves the right to decline submissions for any reason.
4) The accepted theme will be featured at http://www.asterisk.org/.
5) The creator of the accepted theme will be listed on the credits page. A
link will appear to the credits page at the bottom of every page.
6) All submissions must be submitted by Friday March 28th, 2003.

Once again, good luck and thanks for all your support!

Mark

p.s. For those of you who read this entire message, there's an extra
special bonus: A working draft of the new Asterisk Handbook version 2 is
available at http://www.digium.com/handbook-draft.pdf.  This draft is
updated from time to time as documentation is written and merged into the
final document.  You may download it form the Digium web site, but you may
*not* redistribute either the draft or final document, although you may
give people the URL as much as you like.