[Asterisk-Users] Voicetronix

Scott Lambert lambert at lambertfam.org
Thu Mar 20 21:52:56 MST 2003

On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 10:00:51PM -0500, Stephane Fourdrinier wrote:
> I really hope Asterisk can  one day support Voicetronix, Voicetronix now
> has some nice cards, like the OpenSwitch6 and 12 cards that can both
> have FXO or FXS ports. For example, you can configure the OS6 with
> 4FXO+2FXS, or the reverse, or all FXO, or all FXS.

Perhaps you should rephrase your hope and send it to someone who stands
to make money off it.

"I really hope Voicetronix can one day support Asterisk"

> I don't understand why they are not supported?

Nobody has had enough need to write the driver?

File your vote with Voicetronix.  Tell them how many cards you will buy
if only they will write a driver for this popular PBX project you seem
to like.

lambert at lambertfam.org