[Asterisk-Users] Voicetronix

Stephane Fourdrinier stephane at younix.com
Thu Mar 20 20:00:51 MST 2003

I really hope Asterisk can  one day support Voicetronix, Voicetronix now
has some nice cards, like the OpenSwitch6 and 12 cards that can both
have FXO or FXS ports. For example, you can configure the OS6 with
4FXO+2FXS, or the reverse, or all FXO, or all FXS.

I don't understand why they are not supported?