[Asterisk-Users] Use 1 port of an E400P as IP connection

Jared Smith jsmith at drgutah.com
Thu Mar 20 11:19:20 MST 2003

I don't think it's currently supported, but Mark had talked about
implementing it before we decided to go with IAX2 trunking.  You may
want to ask him how hard it will be to do.

(We went the opposite route... we decided to route ALL the calls over IP
using IAX2 trunking, so that we could more easily push data across the
network at night when there aren't any calls.)

Hope that helps...

Jared Smith