[Asterisk-Users] digium/asterisk website down

d hinton hint63 at charter.net
Thu Mar 20 06:39:47 MST 2003

our equipment is in a data center which requires us to carry over $2 million
in insurance to us the place. however if we put uncertified  equipment and a
fire happens then our insurance will not cover. as for the euro certs we
would like to place equipment over there shortly and would like to have
those numbers on hand when we do. thanks for your help
dwayne