[Asterisk-Users] Cell phone with Sound modem support? (was Nokia card support?)

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Thu Mar 20 05:26:27 MST 2003

> Nokia has this nokia card... Is it possible to use that for audio transport
> with Asterisk?

To answer this myself: Nokia's AT command set does not include voice commands,
so this is not possible with Nokia; at least not with the card phone. I'm
checking more around now with Sony Ericsson and stuff, and will come back
later with results.

What I'm trying to do, is to route all outgoing calls destined for cell phones
through a cell phone, as this is cheaper than doing ISDN -> GDM calls (at
least in Norway).

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, Datavaktmester